Ask Yourself These Questions to Get What You Want in 2018
Are you going to be a participant this coming year and let things happen?
Or is this the year where you really MAKE things happen with your coaching business?
It’s your choice. 2018 is totally indifferent as to what you do. It will roll by, day by day.
Some coaches are absolutely going to crush it next year, and help more people than they ever have. Make more money than they ever have. Be happier and more fulfilled than they ever have.
Others will drift. Exist. Squeak by. Wish that they had more clients. And perhaps wonder where the time went.
Decide. Today. Be in the former group, not the latter.
Personally, I’m going through an entire goal-setting course and program. You don’t necessarily need to do that to own 2018.
You can simply ask yourself great questions. Answer them. Then take action on them.
I have those questions for you below.
My recommendation is to copy and paste them into a document. Create space between each one. Print the pages off. Yes, on real paper. Then, lock yourself in a room. Without your phone or a computer.
And write out your answers to the questions.
Then, put them into practice.
I guarantee if you do this simple activity, you will feel energized as you are doing it .
Possibilities will open up for you. You will be motivated to take action.
You can do this.
Here we go:
- What are you going to do to improve your knowledge and client-acquisition skills in 2018?
- How many inactive clients will you revive and turn into regular clients again?
- What do you need to do to make that happen?
- How many new clients will you bring on this year?
- How do you plan to do that, specifically?
- What will you do to improve your own physical health in 2018?
- What, specifically, are your sales and production goals for 2018?
- How does that break down into quarterly and monthly goals?
- How much more money will you make in 2018?
- How will that happen?
- What will you need to do, today, to take the first steps in that direction?
- What will you need to do to increase THAT number by an additional 10%?
- What are you going to do every day to keep your attitude at a high level?
- How much time are you going to invest, daily, to improve your own sales skills?
- How will you invest that time?
- How many referrals did you get in 2017?
- How did get them?
- From whom?
- What will you do to turn them into sales?
- Speaking of referrals, will you please forward this issue to two other coaches who would also benefit from these tips? (OK, that’s one of mine.)
- In which areas will you improve your personal, family, and spiritual life?
- How are you going to maximize the use of your time?
- Where will you cut out the time-wasters in each day?
- What have you been putting off that you will take care of within the next two weeks?
- Who can you help to feel special every day?
- What challenge, wish or desire–that you’ve never attempted before–will you finally achieve in 2018?
- How will you do that?
- Where are you going to write all of this down so you can review and revise your plans regularly?
- What will it LOOK like when you accomplish everything you’ve just been thinking about?
- How good will it FEEL?
- What will it SOUND like when you achieve these things?
- Why COULDN’T you do all of this?
Any answer to that last one is not a reason, but rather a self-imposed limitation, excuse, or lack of desire or effort.
The biggest deterrent to success looks us in the mirror every day.
Now, go out and plan to have, no, COMMIT to …… YOUR BEST YEAR EVER IN 2018!